When you purchase the complete program, you will receive:
- In-depth explanation of all program components.
- Supporting research behind the program.
- Recommended book List.
- Information to cover during an introductory night for parent, should you choose to hold one.
- All 8 lesson plans, including lesson objectives, materials lists, and clear, step-by-step instructions.
- A checklist of Common Core Standards in Language Arts that are satisfied by these lessons.
- Includes all handouts and course materials, including:
- All parent information night support materials and hand-outs
- Program overview, objectives, and guidelines
- Parent information and support letters.
- All templates for all 8 lessons based on Common Core Standards in Language Arts, including:
- Weekly Bone-Work assignments for children and support materials for their parents
- Many more high quality templates and lesson ideas, including formatted book marks, The Reading Goals Staircase template, Our Love Pledge for Dogs, interactive games to help children learn to “Talk Dog,” and many more awards and certificates templates.
- The interactive wall game template and playing cards.
- The reading reward chart template and golden bones.
- A doggy-inspired relaxation exercise to do with your students (in MP3 format as a digital download).
This program is not yet available for purchase!
Please contact us to indicate your interest, and we will let you know as soon as it comes available. Thank you!